- You don’t have to leave your home for the benefits a massage machine can offer. More and more people are realizing the wonderful benefits of a foot massage right from the comfort of their own homes, where they can still spend time with family, wrap up work assignments, or just sit in front of their favourite TV program.
- The best type of foot massage is one that not only just feels good, but also improves health. Pain associated with having “flat” feet can be alleviated with a foot massage, especially with extra attention paid to the arch.
- Indulge in a foot massage machine for 10 minutes only 3 times a week and see your blood pressure drop. There is a rise in blood pressure in recent years due to a variety of factors, including diet and our environment.
- Benefits of foot massage can be seen with those who are susceptible to both foot and ankle injuries. If you’re a runner or on your feet all day, your feet are the workhorses for your body. A machine massage can help not only work tired feet but also keep them flexible, which helps to prevent future injuries.
- A headache or migraine can be helped by a foot massage. There are some studies that indicate a direct relation to points in the foot associated with pain in other areas of the body, but it also may be that a machine foot massage simply helps the sufferer relax enough to reduce headaches and migraines.
- There’s no doubt that using a foot massage machine will improve circulation, especially for those who live a more sedentary lifestyle, or one in which the lower extremities aren’t used very often or often enough.
- Believe it; a machine foot massage can increase your sex life! When your partner is relaxed and feels treated, he or she is much more likely to feel amorous. A candle, some chocolate, 20 minute with the foot massage machine, and they’ll be melting into the chair.
- Depression and anxiety are reduced with regular massage. Studies have shown a reduction in stress in cancer patients, and a general sense of well being after regular massages.
- A date with a foot massage machine can help alleviate PMS symptoms when it’s that time of the month. Irritability, tension, stress, headache and even an upset belly can all be eased if the focus is shifted to a daily foot massage.
- A foot massage for women suffering from edema (swelling in the feet and ankles brought about by fluid retention) can be eased greatly by a regular foot massage, along with a good diet and lots of rest.
There you have it! Did you know there were so many benefits to having your own foot massage machine? The only drawback in having one of your own is that you might have to hide it so that it’s not already in use when you need it!
Jon Reyes is a guest author from Daily Health Click. He is a respected and expert voice in a plethora of health related subjects with over 10 years of writing under his belt.